Reiki is divided into Three Degrees
- In the First Degree you are given an Attunement that allows you to transmit the Reiki Energy to others.
- The Second Degree is used for long distance healing and you are given three of the Usui Symbols.
- The Third Degree, known as the Master level, enhances your capacity to transmit the Reiki and the final Usui symbol is taught.
Class sizes are small and intimate, allowing you individual time with the teacher and many opportunities to practice your new skills.
If you do not live in the Charleston Area and would like to host a class in your area, please call Maureen (843) 327-4761 or email her.
Reiki Classes NCBTMB CE Approved
Maureen Donohue is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider (#451500-10). Level I & II workshops provide 12 approved contact hours and the Level III workshop provides 15 approved contact hours and an NCBTMB Certificate of Completion.
- Usui Reiki Level I class is a 12 CE contact hour workshop.
- Usui Reiki Level II class is a 12 CE contact hour workshop.
- Usui Reiki Level III class is a 15 CE contact hour workshop
- The cost for the individual class is listed in the course description.
- Class times for the course is Sat and Sun 10-5. There will be a one hour lunch break. Reiki Level III is a three-day class Fri-Sun.
- For classes scheduled outside the Charleston area, please bring one set of twin sheets and a portable table.
- To schedule a class in your area please contact Maureen at (843) 327-4761 or email her.
For more information, to register, or to schedule a class in your area please contact Maureen Donohue at (843) 327-4761 or email her. Full payment is due at the time of registration. Registration closes three days before the start of a workshop.
Please send your name, address, phone and e-mail along with a check made out to 'Bodhi Tree' and return by mail to 321 Hollywood Dr. Charleston, SC 29407. Download this form.
Refunds and Withdrawals:
If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment you will receive a full refund within two weeks of the cancelled class. If you withdraw two weeks prior to the class you will receive a full refund, less a $40 processing fee. If you withdraw less than two weeks prior to the class you will receive a 50% refund. Failure to attend or missing portions of a class does not constitute a withdrawal, no credit will be issued. To receive an NCBTMB Certificate of Completion the class must be attended in full.